Friday, November 2, 2012

For When Your Down..


"Dear One, I am sorry. I am sorry that you are where you are. I am sorry that the dark one has tainted your heart and mind and led you to this place. It grieves Me more than you could ever imagine. Every time you fall, I feel your pain. I know the shame, the embarrassment, and the humiliation. I know the feeling of emptiness. I know the despair. I am so sorry that you are here. This is not how it is supposed to be! I made you for so much more. I wove you together. I mapped out your body. I gave you your talents, your gifts. I made you, who you are. I put the desire to  be loved in your heart- yes, I did that. I made you Beautiful; you are just the way I planned. I know. I know that now you are broken. I know that you have failed. I know you feel like you have disappointed your family, your friends, your church- even Me. Please, dear one, please know that you have never fallen too far for Me. No man, or woman, has ever found a cave that I could not reach. No man, or woman, has ever been so lost that I have been unable to find him or her. No, dear one, I have been waiting for you, long before you ever tried to find a way out. I have been here. I have been waiting. I can free you because I am freedom. I love you because I am love. You have hope because I am God."  
                                                    Author: Jessica Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment