Saturday, November 3, 2012

Look up

"When all my plans and hopes 
     are fading like a shadow,
when all my dreams lie crumbled at my feet,
   I will look up and know the night
            will bring tomorrow,
and that my Lord will bring me what I need."

   -Gloria Gaither

   Do you wonder, "Why hasn't God answered me? Why doesn't he help? Do I not deserve anything?" Do not think that. He loves everyone of us and always. That's no reason to forget him. In fact, look for him harder. Cry harder. Yell louder. Whatever you need to do that you think he'll finally listen. It might take a while but he knows whens the right time for everything. He understands what your going through, but it's just meant to be for something better to come. 
I beg of you, do not ever give up. Don't lose faith, hope. God is love & only one who can help. <3
                            -- D. E.

"I cry to you, My Lord, my rock! 
Do not be deaf to me, for if you are silent, 
I shall go down to the pit like the rest. 
Hear my voice raised in petition as I cry to you for help. 
As I raise my hands, My Lord,
 toward your holy of holies." 
  
-Nicholas Sparks, A Walk to Remember

No comments:

Post a Comment