Sunday, November 4, 2012

Love Him First

"When we love, we want to be
with them, and we view their love
for us with great honor even if they
are not a person of great status.
For this reason and not because of our great status-
God values our love. So much, in fact,
that he suffered greatly on our behalf."

-John Chrysostom
   

       "My break up was so awful," she said to me. "I was so depressed and upset, I didn't know what to do. I shaved my head and cried in the shower every night. I soon came to realize, I needed God...
       I grew my hair out, and picked myself up. I went to church, read the bible, prayed more then ever.     Soon I became happy again. I realized I didn't need a guy, but I met this gentleman that knew God and we got married and had 2 babies. I wish I realized sooner that all I needed was God... But everything still turned out perfect because of Him. <3 "
-Said the teacher who opened up to me when I started to talk to her about God & what blessings he's given me.(:
 --D.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment